Is anyone else glad it’s almost the weekend? I’ve had a rough week and could really use a nice long nap. Let’s get to it though.
I love birthdays. I love my birthday. And just because my birthday is coming up, I wanted to share with you my current obsessions and my little birthday wish list. Mark your calendars for August 11th. I think I’m giving you plenty of time to get that something special in the mail for me 😉
1. Amphipod Hydraform Handheld Thermal-Lite 20 oz water bottle: I’ve been looking for a good water bottle to take on my runs. A hydration belt is too much right now so I think this water bottle is perfect.
2. iPod shuffle: I want to get rid of using arm bands. They are seriously annoying. This may not be a permanent solution, but for only $50 you really can’t go wrong.
3. Kettlebell: I’m ready for some kick ass arms!
4. Garmin Forerunner 504: This is a slightly older model (price conscience) but I love the layout of this one compared to round watches. It’s easy to read and would be nice on any run outside.
5. JVC Inner Ear Sports Clip Headphones: My current headphones are about to crap out on me. This is one of those “need” items.
And just because it didn’t really fit into my “fitness” wish list, I have one more thing that I’m wishing for:
I love this Cheerfully Charmed bubble statement necklace. It’s purtty! Have an awesome Thursday, ya’ll!